Last updated July 14, 2023.
Welcome! We are committed to helping our community of users build the world’s best canonical source of human knowledge. We aim to offer superior accessibility to this knowledge source by providing users and developers with the best tools available to leverage the work done by our community, subject to these Terms of Service. If you have questions or comments, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Acceptance of these Terms
When we say “we”, “us” or the “Company”, we are referring to TechHub Inc. (doing business as TechHub). When we say “you”, we are referring to you, the person or legal entity who is accessing and using this website (“Website”) and any content, functionality (including APIs) and services offered by us on or through this Website or related means (collectively, our “Service”).
Enterprise tier users. Users that take advantage of our Enterprise tier services (as listed on our Pricing) must also carefully read and agree to the Commercial Terms of Service.
Users younger than 13. Our Service is not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13, your use of our Service violates these Terms and you must stop.
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that we have collected personal information from your child without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
- Changes to these Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective as soon as we post them, and apply to any use of our Service thereafter.
Your continued use of our Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time, so you are aware of any changes.
- Accessing our Website and Service
We make every effort to keep our Website and Service available and functioning properly at all times. However, there may be occasional periods of downtime for maintenance or other reasons beyond our control. We will use reasonable efforts to minimize any disruptions and to restore the Website or Service as soon as possible in the event of any downtime. We are not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from any downtime or unavailability of the Website or the Service.
Additional conditions for accessing the Service may apply. For example, to in order to post User-Generated Content and access certain other resources on our Website, you will be asked to provide certain registration details, including your real name and other information. If you sign up for one of our Enterprise tier services, your access to the Service is also subject to our Commercial Terms of Service.
- Privacy and Security
We take the security of our users’ information very seriously. We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or misuse of our users’ information, but we cannot guarantee the complete security of our systems. We are not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from a security breach or unauthorized access to users’ information.
You are responsible for the security and safeguarding of your password. We encourage the use of a strong and unique password to secure your account.
The content that can be accessed using our Service comes from two types of sources. The first type is content provided by our Company (“Non-User-Generated Content”). The second type is content submitted by the users of our Service (“User-Generated Content”), including any content that you submit (“Your Content”).
a. User-Generated Content
User-Generated Content includes any content, regardless of form or substance, submitted by any user, including Pro tier and Enterprise tier users, via any means provided by the Service. Except, User-Generated Content does not include any custom content (for example, ‘custom fields’ and ‘custom topics’).
Content Standards. By using the Service to submit content, you agree and represent that such User-Generated Content complies with all of the following Content Standards and any applicable local and international laws and regulations. User-Generated Content must not:
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Contain any material which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or harmful.
- Contain any sexually explicit or pornographic material.
- Promote violence, vandalism or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Take additional caution in creating pages about living individuals as you bear the responsibility for the accuracy of such. You may not submit poorly cited or inaccurate information about living individuals.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Give the impression that you or any of Your Content emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Be intended to deceive any person or be fraudulent.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Contain any personal health information (as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) or cardholder data (as defined under the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards).
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
Content License. Our Service has been designed from the start to encourage a deep, extensive view on knowledge and to share this knowledge with everyone. To accomplish these goals, we require that any User-Generated Content be contributed under the following conditions.
What you may submit. You may only submit the content that will allow us to re-share it with all other users under the Creative Commons Attribution, Share-Alike International 4.0 license CC BY-SA 4.0. This means that you may only submit content that:
- you own all rights to; or
- you are expressly licensed to share on terms that are compatible with the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; or
- is in the public domain and is not subject to any proprietary rights.
Content you own. You hereby agree to license any content submitted by you, to which you own the rights, under the Creative Commons Attribution, Share-Alike International 4.0 license (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. This means that anyone will be able to copy and redistribute Your Content in any medium or format and also remix, transform, and build upon Your Content for any purpose, even commercially.
Moral rights, such as the right of integrity, are not licensed under this license, nor are publicity, privacy, or other similar personality rights; however, to the extent possible, you hereby waive and agree not to assert any such rights held by you to the extent necessary to allow the Company to exercise the rights granted under this license.
Content under license from others. When you submit content that was licensed to you by others, you hereby represent and warrant that such content is available under terms that are compatible with the CC BY-SA 4.0 license. This means that the source license must:
- apply to everyone, not just you or us;
- allow republication and distribution;
- allow publication of derivative works;
- allow commercial use of the work (and not be limited to, for example, educational, personal, or editorial use only);
- never expire; and
- be irrevocable.
The source license may require:
- attribution to the original authors and contributors (but not notification of the authors);
- publication of derivative works under the same license (i.e., share-alike); or
- use of open file formats free of digital restrictions management for digital distribution.
You may not submit any third-party content that does not meet all of the above criteria.
You agree that, when submitting content licensed to you by others, you will abide by, and enable us and our users to abide by, the terms of the license under which you have sourced such content. For example, if the source license requires attribution, you must credit the licensor of the content in a reasonable, license-compliant fashion.
Public domain content. You are welcome to contribute content that is in the public domain, meaning content that is not subject to any proprietary rights in any jurisdiction. Note that content that is freely accessible is not necessarily in the public domain (and, in fact, it usually isn’t). When you contribute content that is in the public domain, you warrant that the material is actually in the public domain.
Attribution to Original Sources. Our goal is to do our best to credit our content contributors and to accurately attribute the content to its sources or authors.
You agree to be attributed for Your Content in any manner that we find to be reasonable and practical, including, for example, through a link to your profile page contained in a Contributors tab on the page that displays Your Content. For attribution purposes, we will use the name that you provide to us in your user profile. If you are contributing content on behalf of another entity, such as your employer, you should do so from an account separate from your own, that reflects the correct contributor entity.
When you submit content, even if no outside requirements for attribution apply, you agree to carefully list your sources by either (i) a hyperlink to the source itself; (ii) a hyperlink to an alternative, stable online copy that is freely accessible, which conforms with the license, and which provides credit to the authors; or (iii) by submitting a list of all authors of the relevant portion of the content (which may exclude very small or irrelevant contributions).
Attribution to our Website. When you re-use any content that you found on our Website or through our Service, we ask that you include a hyperlink back to the relevant page of our Website.
By using the Service to submit content, you agree and represent that such User-Generated Content complies with all of the conditions in this User-Generated Content section. You also acknowledge that you, not the Company, are responsible for Your Content.
b. Non-User-Generated Content
To the greatest extent possible, we hereby grant you a Creative Commons Attribution, Share-Alike International 4.0 license (CC BY-SA 4.0) to all original Non-User-Generated Content available via our Service. This means that:
- You may copy and redistribute this content in any medium or format.
- You may adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the content for any purpose, even commercially.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if you made changes to the content. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the Company endorses you or your use.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original (i.e., CC BY-SA 4.0).
- You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Note that some Non-User-Generated Content may have been obtained by us from other sources and could be subject to different license terms.
c. Use of Content
Complying with License Terms. While we require all User-Generated Content to be compatible with the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, we cannot ensure that the content complies with this requirement. For that reason, if you choose to reuse any content that is made available through our Service, you must review and comply with theunderlying licenses (including ensuring accurate attribution to the original source or author(s) of any licensed content). To determine the license that applies to the content which you seek to re-use or re-distribute, you should review the terms and conditions available at the source of the content, found through the citation links on our Website.
Relying on Content. Any content made available via our Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information made available via our Service. While we may periodically update the Service, neither our Service nor its content is necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the content available via our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such content. Any content available via our Service is not to be relied upon for medical, legal, financial, tax or other critical purposes. Any reliance you place on any content made available via our Service, or any information it may convey, is strictly at your own risk.
All statements and opinions expressed in User-Generated Content, and all responses to and comments on User-Generated Content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights
Separately from the content license granted in the preceding section, the Company’s platform and data for making such content available (the “Platform”) is owned by the Company and its licensors and is protected by the United States and international copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws or proprietary rights. The Platform comprises the entire contents, features and functionality of this Website and our Services, including but not limited to all information, structured data, software, source code, relational tables, social graphs, social profiles, text, displays, images, video and audio, as well as the design, selection and arrangement thereof, excluding only the User-Generated Content and the Non-User-Generated Content. No right, title or interest in or to the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, republish, download, store or transmit any aspect or element of the Platform.
Our trademarks, service marks, and trade dress (collectively, “Marks”), including m2dow, the accompanying ring logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are owned by us and may not be used without our prior written permission. You may not use our Marks for any purpose, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the content found on our Website or available via our Service, without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. One of the reasons we protect our Marks is to protect our users from being deceived by imitations. To benefit everyone, we ask that you please respect our trademarks and the trademarks of others found on our Website.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA requests
a. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and expect users to do so as well. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. If you believe any materials accessible via this Service infringe your copyright, please send us a written notice of copyright infringement in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) “DMCA”. Such written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is (email is preferred):
Attn: Fatima Jeana rood liberty market street numbere 2 Nagatech office
Phone: +92(335) 4561503
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
b. Counter-Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above (preferably, by email via email@example.com). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
- Prohibited Uses of Service
You agree not to use our Service, including our Website, for:
- Unlawful purposes: You may not use our Service for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to committing a criminal offense, or violating any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Hacking: You may not use our Service to engage in any activity that may compromise the security of the Website, the Service or any third party computer system. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking, cracking, phishing, spreading malware, or attempting to access unauthorized areas of the Website.
- Spamming You may not use our Service to enable or promote sending of unsolicited emails or messages, or otherwise spamming other users or third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, using the Service to promote scams, pyramid schemes, or other fraudulent or deceptive practices.
- Misuse of user accounts: You are responsible for providing accurate information as part of your user account. You may not share your login credentials, impersonate another user, the Company or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing. You may not attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Service with the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Disruptive behavior: You may not use our Service to engage in any activity that disrupts the normal operation of the Service or interferes with the use and enjoyment of the Service by other users. This includes, but is not limited to, overloading the Website with excessive traffic, engaging in Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, or using the website to spread malware or other malicious software.
- Violations of rights of others: You may not use our Service to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets. You may not use the Service to violate the privacy or publicity rights of others, including but not limited to using the website to collect, store, or distribute personal information about other users without their consent.
- Scraping: You may not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Service, unless you have an explicit authorization from us. You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any features, limitations, or restrictions of the Service, including, without limitation, attempting to access, download, export, or otherwise use or exploit any content using any automated means or tools.
- Unauthorized commercial use: While our content license permits commercial re-use, you may not use the Service for commercial purposes without our written permission. We offer paid options for commercial users on our Website. Or, if you’d like to engage with us commercially in other ways, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any use of the Service in violation of these Prohibited Uses may result in the termination of your account and legal action against you.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
The community plays an important role in maintaining the Content Standards of the site. However, to aide the community in upholding these Terms, we reserve the right, but have no obligation to:
- Remove, refuse to post, edit, or take any other action with respect to any User-Generated Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that such User-Generated Content violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of our Service or the public or could create liability for the Company.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Service.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of our Service for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
We also have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting content on or through our Service. You waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensees and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
Although we have the rights described above, we do not undertake to review User-Generated Content before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section and assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
- Links from this Website
Any links to other sites and resources are provided for your convenience only. We do not in any way vet the links contributed as part of User-Generated Content. We have no control over the contents of the linked sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Pro Tier Users
The following additional terms apply to our Pro tier users:
Payments. In return for your payment of periodic subscription fees, we agree to provide you with additional services. Both the fees and the list of additional services are listed on our Pricing page.
Changes. We may change the Pro tier subscription price, but will give you prior notice of this change. Any pricing changes will apply after your current payment period is complete, when the next payment is due from you after the notice. We will give you at least 30 days’ prior notice of a price increase before you are charged. If you are given less than 30 days’ prior notice, the change will not apply until the payment after the next payment is due. If you do not wish to continue with your Pro tier subscription at the new price, you may cancel at any time. Your cancellation or downgrade will apply to the next billing period after the current service term. Where the price increases and consent is required, your subscription may be cancelled unless you agree to the new price. If your subscription is cancelled and you later decide to re-subscribe, you will be charged at the then-current subscription rate.
Subscription cancellations. We will automatically take payment from the date you sign up for a Pro tier membership, and your subscription will automatically renew until it is cancelled. You may cancel at any time. If you cancel your subscription, you will retain access to Pro tier services for the remaining term of your existing subscription.
Right of Withdrawal. If you are in the EU or the UK, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of signing up for or renewing your Pro tier subscription without giving any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must communicate your decision to withdraw to us by an unequivocal statement, by email sent to email@example.com.
No Refunds. No refunds or partial billing periods are available for the Pro Tier subscription, except as required by applicable law.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the service or the included information, content, materials, or products. We do not guarantee that the website or the service or any content or materials provided on or through the website or the service will be free from errors, viruses, or other harmful components. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
WHERE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AS SET FORTH ABOVE, YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IS CAPPED BY THE GREATER OF (1) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR ANY PAID MEMBERSHIP IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTHS OR (2) $1,000 USD.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of our Service, including, but not limited to, any of Your Content which is provided in violation of these Terms, any use of the Website’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information, data or content obtained from our Service, including, but not limited to, User-Generated Content.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to our Service and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or our Service shall be instituted exclusively in the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, California. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Waiver of Right to Class Action
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR OUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR OUR SERVICE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
At the Company’s sole discretion, we may require you to submit any disputes arising from our Service, including disputes arising from or concerning the interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance or termination of these Terms, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association, applying California law.
You and we agree that nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit your or our right to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; (d) lodge a complaint or remedy under the EU General Data Protection Regulation; or (e) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim or to compel or, if arbitration was elected, to uphold any arbitration decision hereunder.
- Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent, such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
You made it! The terms of service agreements between users and companies should be an open and honest dialogue for the benefit of both parties. The first step towards that goal is an informed and engaged community. To give feedback or comments relating to our Services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.